Friday 4 January 2019

Back to normality...


We've had a really lovely couple of weeks but now it's time for the kids to go back to school, back to routine and back to activity both physical and mental. Both Bella and Logan are back on Tuesday, I haven't broken the news to Bella yet (wish me luck.) Logan is already saying he doesn't want to go but I think he'll be happy to see his friends when it comes to it. 

For Paul the holidays are hard as he works from home which, during the holidays is basically like trying to fly a kite in a hurricane. The kids, the toys, the presents, the arguments the noise... It's a challenge to say the least so a calm quiet house is something to look forward too. 

I will be going back to work (as in physically in the office two days a week, I've never stopped working mentally and am pretty sure I was texting about work while in labour!) It does make a difference when you can take your baby into work though. 

How were your holidays, are you happy or sad that they're drawing to a close?

No comments:

Post a Comment